Careers at MHC
A career at MHC offers you something different: joining the ‘MHC family’ is more than just a job. It is a long-term opportunity offering accelerated professional growth, consulting or working with some of the world’s most innovative and best financial institutions, albeit with the support and flexibility of a fast paced entrepreneurial spirited environment.
At MHC, people are our most valuable asset and we want to do our best to create a positive working atmosphere that promotes professional development inside and outside the office. MHC is an award winning working environment where we endeavour to drive the core culture of trust, personality, creativity, entrepreneurship, integrity and innovation through to all levels of staff.
The increasing size of our business means that we are always on the lookout for skilled and talented individuals of all levels, from graduates to experienced professionals. We offer career paths in all of our main business practices and also in our internal functions including: IT, Finance, Operational, Legal, HR, Sales, Marketing and Resourcing.
MHC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are wholly committed to employing talented people who are selected entirely on their skills and ability to do the job. We are looking for employees who have the right technical qualifications as well as the right soft skills. If you are interested in a career with MHC, please send your CV to us for immediate consideration.
Our Employee and Associate Programmes are open to all full time consultants and internal business support candidates with good industry and technical experience. MHC does not specify a particular type of background; however, you will typically need to have 3-4 years of work experience.
To join MHC, you will need to have the confidence and the capability to step straight into a specialist consultancy role within one of MHC’s Practice areas and make a significant contribution from the start. You will need to have the confidence and knowledge to take on early responsibility and work constructively with senior MHC and Client managers and other staff. Above all, you will need to conduct yourself with professionalism and acumen at all times.
In our main business practices, we are always on the lookout for Technical Engineers, Consultants/PMOs, Programme & Project Managers and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts). For each, we hire at all levels of experience, from Junior Consultant level to Partner level.
To join us in an internal support function, you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, time management skills and, above all, be enthusiastic and technically capable. MHC Head Office support roles comprise IT, Finance, Operational, Legal, HR, Sales, Marketing and Resourcing.
MHC is always on the lookout for graduates to nurture and develop. For our Graduate Programme, we consider applicants from all academic backgrounds with a 2:1 or equivalent.
Following the successful completion of their consultancy orientation training period, they will join our consultancy delivery team within one of MHC’s core digital focused business lines, working closely alongside our Tier 1 Financial Services client base.
During both the training period and while working on projects, our graduates work alongside experienced team members and receive guidance from senior managers. They benefit from tailored learning and development and are able to be heard and express their individuality here at MHC.
Placements are becoming an increasingly popular addition to further education in the UK, as they provide a means to combine work with study.
Here at MHC, we believe in vocational education and providing opportunities for all. Our undergraduates are given hands-on experience and are provided all the support and training needed to acquire the skills and knowledge they need to progress in the future. If you are looking for a placement opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
The people at MHC are great. There is an easy approach structure in place. I joined on their graduate program and I have been working with all levels of management within the company. I have a brilliant team with a really good line manager. It's easy to motivate yourself as everyone works hard for common goals and you receive good recognition when you do a good job.MHC Consultant
- MHC has an incredibly friendly working culture, with a flat organisation structure with close interaction with management. MHC is a young company that has grown rapidly in the years since its launch in 2009, however we have managed to maintain the small, personal feel. I feel very much a part of its future, and a valued member of the teamMHC Consultant
Positive 'family' environment. Excellent open door policy with the directors and owners. Most consultants are placed in Tier 1 Global Investment Banks which pushes you to excel and really prove yourself both to Mansion and the Client. Hard work is definitely rewarded at MHC.MHC Consultant
The management operates with a truly 'open door' policy, with senior managing directors easily approachable. The working environment is friendly and everyone works hard and aren't restricted to a strict role guidelines, but everyone works well together across different departments. Good work is also rewarded and you will be given credit for going over and beyond your usual responsibilities. In the past years, they have won several awards which proves how successful the company is and they keep growing! MHC still retains a SME company feel, where everyone is part of a big family. To succeed, you'll need to be self-sufficient, passionate and a real self-starter. If you show these qualities - you'll go far within the company and be recognised for your hard work.MHC Associate
The management is very approachable, always available to help and answer any questions. The same goes for the whole team, especially senior members of staff who do like to share their experience and are always happy to assist with any queries. In house training and development is given on weekly basis.MHC Consultant
- The working environment at MHC was great – Everyone made me feel welcome so quickly. Everyone was warm and easy to talk to which makes it a great place to come into each day, especially when the senior management were all so approachable and helpful. I really value learning how the different parts of the company interact with one another to provide a top service. I have had an insight into marketing, operations, resourcing - all in the short time I have been here.MHC Intern
- Excellent reputation, backed by high quality experienced delivery consultants. Well supported by management who are very good at providing support, advice and expertise to assist with growing the business. Good entrepreneurial feel about the company. Good open, flat structure with the management team on hand, consultants are trusted and allowed to deliver. MHC has worked on a number of critical client projects which has lead to numerous opportunities to get involved in very interesting and high profile engagements.MHC Consultant
- I joined MHC on their graduate program. I have gained valuable exposure to all the different departments while also broadening my knowledge of the financial sector. I feel I have gained and developed lots of key skills in my time at MHC, all of which was done working with fantastic people.Junior PMO
- I joined MHC in 2015 and have been exposed to many different areas of the business which has been instrumental in developing my skills and knowledge to take advantage of the opportunities that MHC has given me; all of which has allowed me to progress and tackle new challenges as they are presented.Consultant
- During my internship I've learned several things about consultancy, marketing and how to run a company. Through sitting in business meetings I now understand the different viewpoints required to run a company efficiently and successfully. As a result of this, experiencing different departments around the office has built my experience and I can therefore see how experience is key to success. I enjoyed how kind and caring the staff at MHC are and I have felt welcomed and respected in everything I did. In addition to this, I enjoyed learning how to use new software such as Sage which allowed me to widen my IT skills and have a greater understanding of the finance sector of consultancy.MHC Intern
- I joined MHC under an apprenticeship scheme and am currently working towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals, while getting hands on experience at MHC. So far my new role as a finance assistant is going well. I’ve learnt various things in the short time I’ve been here, and I’m excited to keep learning more and growing as a person.MHC Apprentice
Our mission is to provide efficient IT consulting services and managed service solutions that deliver sustainable outcomes and add value to our clients. Our shared values and principles guide us in accomplishing our mission on a daily basis. Our employees live and breathe these values which facilitate success and drive the company culture.
Earn TRUST by being reliable
Be TRANSPARENT to encourage COLLABORATION
Be adaptable and ROBUST TO CHANGE
Foster the spirit of INCLUSION and celebrate DIVERSITY
Make a difference and PROGRESS
Work as part of a TEAM and reach your full potential