Subject to the terms set out within our Company Data Protection Policy, the following sections describe how Mansion House Consulting Ltd (MHC) use personal data when you visit this website.
Which personal data do we gather?
MHC may collect personal data at its websites in two ways: (1) directly (for example, when you provide personal data to sign up for a newsletter or register to comment on a forum website); and (2) indirectly (for example, through our website’s technology).
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal data that you may provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website, subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts, registering for a conference or requesting a white paper or further information. Pages that collect this type of personal data may provide further information as to why your personal data are needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to a MHC website.
- Our website may collect personal data about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
Do we include (links to) websites and programs of third parties?
How do we use personal data that we collect from our websites?
We may use personal data for the purposes described in our Company Data Protection Policy, as well as to provide you with information you request, process online job applications, and for other purposes which we would describe to you at the point where it is collected. For example:
- To fulfill your requests for white papers, articles, newsletters or other content.
- For surveys or research questionnaires.
- To personalise your experience at our website.
- To contact you for marketing purposes where you have explicitly agreed to this.
DATA PROTECTION POLICIES
MHC’s Data Protection Policies can be found at the following links: